This policy summarizes how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual and includes information about your service selections. Information that is publicly available (such as a public directory listing of your name or information that is printed on a business card – including your address, telephone number and email address) is not considered personal information.
2. Identifying Purposes. PanOrion Corporation collects personal information to help us to provide our Customers with better service, including how to provide Customers with ongoing service; to understand each Customer’s needs and to be able to recommend products or services that will address those needs; to manage our own operations better and to comply with the law. PanOrion will let you know the reason it collects personal information when or before we collect such information.
3. Consent. Your knowledge and consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is required, except where to do so would be inappropriate.
4. Limiting Collection. PanOrion will limit its collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes that we have identified. This collection shall only be done by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention. PanOrion will not use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. When we provide information to third parties, such parties are required to adhere to confidentiality agreements to ensure that your information remains safe and secure. Third parties include, PanOrion agents/dealers, other communication service providers (to enable you to have service outside Canada), collection agencies, emergency services and law enforcement agencies. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy. Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may make changes to your personal information by contacting Nexus Telenet or by calling PanOrion Corporation (647) 288-1993.
8. Openness. PanOrion’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information are made available to its Customers. Explaining to you how we may use your personal information is important to us. We do this by posting a copy of the policy on our website and making it available through Customer Service upon request.
9. Individual Access. Upon request, Members shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. You may view your personal information (and make changes if necessary) by calling PanOrion Corporation at (647) 288-1993.
10. Challenging Compliance. Members may address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the Director of Privacy at PanOrion,or via e-mail: email@example.com.